As an employer, federal and state laws require you to clearly display official labor and employment posters detailing federal and applicable state labor laws. Both federal agencies such as, the U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and state agencies, such as Workers’ Compensation and the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity, provide posters at no cost to employers. The posters and notices explaining the various Acts must be posted in conspicuous place in each establishment so employees can readily read them.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Poster
- Employee Rights under the Fair Labor Standards Act Poster
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice (EPPA)
Florida State Posters
Florida businesses must also display the State of Florida employment law posters where they can be easily viewed by employees.