Press & Events
Presentations, conferences and workshops
Stuart Charlson has earned the reputation as a trusted and reliable source of information on human resources, employment law and risk management practices. Over the last 20 years, he has been a speaker and trainer at national conferences for various industry associations, as well as a local presenter at many Tampa Bay area professional groups.
Upcoming Human Resources Presentations and Workshops
- February thru August 2018 – Contractors Education Services session (15 Florida locations)
- May 1, 2018, 8am to Noon – Florida Small Business Development Center (FSBDC) at Hillsborough County: Human Resource Strategies for Today’s Small Business. For more information and to register, click here.
Local Expert. The Tampa Bay Business Journal sought out Stuart Charlson as a local, knowledgeable expert in articles such as: “Resume qualifications keep employers on their toes”; “Hi-tech security can’t keep lid on garbage goodies for spies” and “Love among the cubicles – HR managers only hope to contain it.”
Previous HR Presentations and Speeches for the following groups:
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Tampa Chapter of Credit Unions
- Florida Radiology Business Management Association (FRBMA)
- Contractors Education Services
- Florida RBMA
- Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA)
- ABC Gulf Coast Tampa Chapter
- Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Florida Golf Course Superintendents Association of America
- Club Managers Association of America
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – various Chapters
Need on-going HR support?
We have affordable HR retainers that offer a unique alternative to full HR outsourcing or the hiring of a full time HR employee. We design unique solutions to match your business strategy and budget. We have a proven track record of helping companies from many industries. We listen and probe to understand your needs and goals, before we offer recommendations and realistic solutions.