Looking for a new place to post your job openings? Employ Florida Marketplace is a free workforce resource for employers, as well as a way for job seekers to find a job and post resumes. Employ Florida is Florida’s official online portal where employers can post job listings, search to find and view qualified employees, evaluate labor market information, and locate business services. Labor market information is also offered as employers can view job market trends, labor market facts, and employment and wage data.
Here are the directions to create your Employ Florida account:
- Go to www.employflorida.com
- Click “sign in” and go to “Option 3 – Create a User Account”
- Click “Employers and Agents” and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select your “Representative Type” and click next.
- Enter Employer Identification including the company FEIN or Social Security number and the UI Employer Account Number (not required). Click continue.
- Create a username, password, and develop security questions.
- Enter the Employer identification, location information, mailing address, contact information, company information, company profile, special characteristics, and benefits offered. The company profile is what job seekers will see which includes a summary of your major products and services.
Note: If there is already an account for the company and you cannot access it anymore, you can bypass this error by pressing continue and create a new account. This might happen if the company previously had an employee who created an account and left.
If you have any questions or need further assistance setting up your Employ Florida account, please give us a call at (727) 350-0370! We are always happy to help!