Are you a Florida employer in need of a CONNECT account? CONNECT is Florida’s Reemployment Assistance claims system. All Florida employers should set up an account to login and see their claims and questionnaires in one place. You will be able to respond online to all inquiries regarding claimants and file a protest against an incorrect benefit charge. Employers can also submit paper files or electronic forms when it is related to an appeal. You will have a record of your filings and it is the quickest way to learn results. Interested? Here are the directions to set up an account.
- Go to the DEO Web site: http://www.floridajobs.org
- To set up new access to the CONNECT system, contact the Employer Assistance line and ask for the set up. They ask that the authorized company representative be the person to set up the account.
- Employer Support Unit line is 1-877-846-8770
- Press 5, for “other assistance”
- If you have the reemployment tax number, enter it
- They will ask for your name and email (they need the company contact) and they will send an email assigning or confirming the User ID (it will be a “ep………..” 8 digit number).
- You will receive an email conformation and to finish the registration. You can now activate and assign a password to the CONNECT account.
- Click the link (only good for 96 hours)
- Enter the User ID and then set up the password and security question answers.
- Make notes of the information
- Password needs to have at least 3 of the following – upper case letter, lower case letter, numbers and special symbols.
If you have any questions or need further assistance setting up your CONNECT account, please give us a call at (727) 350-0370! We are always happy to help!