EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION
The Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive support to the CEO along with other senior level executives as needed. This individual will be responsible for handling a wide variety of tasks.
• Serves as the primary support to the CEO and other Key Management personnel
• Acts as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Provides executive support on matters relating to the executive’s obligations and mandates
• Coordinates the executive’s schedule including internal and external obligations
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
• Processes expense reports
• Maintains key management calendars
• Develops and prepares presentations and reports
• Coordinates and prioritizes the executives’ daily appointments and business obligations
• Handles a wide variety of situations involving administrative functions of the office
• Performs other related functions delegated or assigned to him/her in his/her capacity as an executive assistant
• Coordinates the annual National Sales Meeting and awards programs
• Periodically coordinates training programs and customer events including event location coordination, participant travel, food/beverage logistics, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
QUALITY ASSURANCE RESPONSIBILITIES: It is the responsibility of the Executive Assistant to comply with the following quality system requirements including but not limited to:
1. Use only formally approved procedures, records documents and specifications known as “Control Documents” (e.g., device history records, data collection forms, drawings, procedures, and specifications).
2. Immediately bring to the attention of the Director of Operations or the Quality Assurance Department, any possible deviation to the specified SOP’s or Work Instructions he/she may notice.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree preferred and five years prior experience supporting senior management required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills or equivalent. Proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point presentations.
Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or other senior level secretarial position. Requires discretion and confidentiality; exemplary planning and time management skills; ability to multitask and prioritize workload; high level verbal and written communication skills.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conforms to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to personnel of all levels from top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors to introductory level employees.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. High degree of judgment and ingenuity required to deal with complex factors not easily evaluated, making decisions based on conclusion for which there is little precedent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
******* EMAIL RESUMES TO [email protected] *******